At Philip Morris Products SA, we are undergoing the biggest transformation in our company’s history. We’ve made the bold decision to do something really big – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products we are developing and selling.
We are seeking a dynamic, hardworking and motivated Manager Procurement Digital Marketing, join our amazing office overlooking the lake in Lausanne Switzerland.
As a Manager Procurement Digital Marketing, you will work closely with a range of colleagues in the Marketing department, with a focus on Digital, and across the organization, providing advice and guidance around procurement, contracts, sourcing, supplier management and commercial approaches, as well as ensuring they achieve great outcomes and value for money.
- Addressing both strategic and operational Sourcing and Procurement topics;
- Supporting team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience;
- Supporting process design activities, formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized requirements (Workshops, Agile prototyping…);
- Supporting the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, developing key insights / findings to feed our strategies;
- Coach and develop employees in order to ensure long-term business sustainability including appropriate on- and off-the-job training.
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing or Procurement marketing, specialized in digital; international/FMCG environment preferred;
- Strong Account experience exposed to global category management
Proven project and change management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence senior management;
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement processes within international organizations;
- Strong experience with the digital marketing field, especially on creative and content creation for digital platforms;
- Strong knowledge in digital trends that affects and shape the new environment of today’s businesses;
- Analytical mindset with understanding of data analytics;
- Strong process-oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail ;
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organization in English;
Degree in Business/Marketing/Procurement or similar related field.
About Philip Morris Products SA:
Philip Morris Products SA: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris Products (PMPSA) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders.
PMPSA is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMPSA is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMPSA aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMPSA's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products.
As of March 31, 2019, PMPSA estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMPSA’s heat-not-burn product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand.
For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.