Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit an action-oriented problem solver with a PhD in life sciences with at least 2 years’ of strong hands-on experience in preclinical in vivo models, specifically in in vivo pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and transgenic & disease models. You should also have experience in a regulatory scientific environment. Experience in immunology, inflammation, and cell / molecular would be an added bonus.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris International Research Laboratories Pte Ltd is seeking a talented individual to join our team. You will be the single point of study control with the ultimate responsibility for the overall scientific conduct of the study, from the conceptualization to the closure. You will plan, set up and manage in vivo studies in a cross-functional way and in accordance with regulatory guidelines, interpreting robust data up to highest scientific standards and conducting studies in the context of product acceptance and risk assessment.
• Participate actively in the conceptualization of in vivo studies: training studies, short proof of concept studies, establishment of less complex methods, and standard toxicology studies.
• Based on the scientific questions and objectives of the study, develop a study plan consulting similar already existing documents prior to the study start. Lead the development of new methods needed for the study, in consultation with a senior study director.
• Lead and manage the activities of the study team on a daily basis by providing input to the technical staff and ensuring that work is executed according to study plans and timelines; coordinate the inputs and implement ad hoc requests for changes by scientific team and the quality team; regularly report and interpret the data to other teams in our R&D center in Neuchatel, Switzerland and draw the overall conclusions from the study in consultation with a senior study director.
• Keep up to date with relevant scientific literature, present and participate in internal journal club sessions, participate in the preparation of scientific articles and business cases in collaboration with colleagues from Neuchatel.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of the quality management system through: keeping the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instruction library current and drafting new SOPs and Work Instructions based on company needs or advances in technology
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
GOT SOMEONE IN MIND?
If you believe you would be a good fit to the requirements of the role, please submit your application online by 5 July 2019. Only candidates who fit the hiring requirements will be contacted. The successful candidate will be hired on the local employment terms and conditions in Singapore.