RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
We are seeking for an experienced Process Operations Support Technician to join our Operations team, based in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan.
This is a unique opportunity to:
• Be part of a world-class multinational company and the global industry leader, in a role that will present you with outstanding professional challenges, learning opportunities and career growth;
• Understand our consumer and deliver meaningful value to the business.
• Be part in an organization that promotes diversity, growth and an equal-opportunity employer.
• Be part of Equal-Salary Certified Employer.
• Monitor, operate and control production processes and equipment and by-product in-feed in production plant to achieve targeted output while meeting safety, quality, Good Manufacturing Practices, established KPIs and Infestation Pest Management standards.
• Support Process Team during trials and new project implementation phase.
• Ensure continuous operation of assigned equipment at respective area in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) ensuring that product consistently meets required quality standards.
• Perform machine starts, stops and blend changes with minimum waste and downtime and ensuring the right usage of materials by confirming them against the specifications.
• Carry out pre-heat/start-up/shutdown/blend changeover activities in accordance to established departmental procedures.
• Record, monitor and analyze machine parameters and perform process trouble shooting to rectify any discrepancies immediately ensuring minimum downtime with good product quality.
• Operate the forklift to move / arrange all relevant materials in time for the production needs and to ensure fork lift is maintained well with the checklist constantly updated.
• Fully adhere to PMM’s EHHS regulations and practices at all times during work.
• Maintain good housekeeping on production floor adhering to 5S requirements and practices
• Effectively segregate, record and dispose waste generated and accurately record and report the waste data into the production system.
• Actively participate in operations driven programs such as continuous improvement initiatives
• Responsible to ensure the productions are in compliance to the process standards and product specifications.
- Monitor product quality standards against set target and implement preventive action to rectify inferior quality in order to sustain excellent product quality
- Perform troubleshooting on process issues and take necessary actions to correct any deviation from process or product quality standard
- Escalate process issues that are beyond your capacity to shift supervisor and/or process team for further course of action.
- Work collaboratively with all the functions in solving process issues/changes by implementing and monitoring action plan
Essential Skills and competencies:
• At least 3-5 years working experience in automated manufacturing environment in similar capacity with people management skills.
• Possess forklift driving and Arithmetic skills
• Good command of English
• Holds at least a Diploma and or recognized vocational certifications.