Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Electrician who will be responsible to:
• Coordinate and control all activities related to electric and electronics
• Handling electrical & electronics issues of production machine in order to ensure that maintenance, alterations, and improvements of the installations are implemented at best cost and specified quality
• Minimum Diploma’s Degree with Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in electrical fields and industry machines
• Understands basic electrical engineering (Sensor, Power Supply, Motor, Pneumatic, Contractor, Relay), SCADA system, PLC (Siemens S7/S5, Beckhoff Twincat & HMI System), and Control System
• Willing to work in shifts
• Willing to be placed in Plant Karawang
Versi Bahasa Indonesia
Tanggung Jawab :
• Mengkoordinasi & mengkontrol segala aktfitas yang berhubungan dengan elektrik & elektronik
• Menyelesaikan masalah perlistrikan & elektronika dari mesin-mesin produksi untuk mendukung proses produksi yang berkualitas sesuai dengan spesifikasi dan perencanaan produksi
• Minimal lulusan Diploma (D3/D4) dari jurusan teknik elektro atau mekatronik dengan minimal IPK 2.75
• Memiliki minimal 2 tahun pengalaman di bidang elektrik dan mesin di mesin-mesin industri
• Memiliki pengetathuan dasar tentang kelistrikan (Sensor, Power Supply, Motor, Pneumatic, Contractor, Relay), SCADA system, PLC (Siemens S7/S5, Beckhoff Twincat & HMI System), dan system control
• Bersedia untuk bekerja dalam shift
• Bersedia ditempatkan di Plant Karawang
Find a New Path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
Join a global market leader
Sampoerna is one of the top tier tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through a total of 105 sales offices located on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Kalimantan as well as in Eastern Indonesia. For more information, see http://www.sampoerna.com/
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.