Intern in Order Management
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• students from 4th and 5th year or University graduates with Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree up to 6 months after graduation, preferably in Logistics/International Trade
• communicative, proactive candidates with strong computer skills including Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• problem solver, who learns on the fly
• candidates with very good level of written and oral English
Experience in using SAP as well as knowledge of other European language will be an asset
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Supply Chain Finance in Krakow, Poland, for a paid internship of 3 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:
• become a part of Supply Chain Finance community delivering logistics and financial support for both internal and external vendors and customers
• get to know the scope and accountabilities of organization and administration of trading and logistics activities related to FG (finished goods), Semi-FG and Reduced Risk Products (RRP)
• have a chance to cooperate with external warehouses, shipping lines, logistics service providers, customs agencies and international trade partners in order to organize and/or coordinate goods deliveries/ collection to final customers located in over 140 countries
• support Order Management team in coordinating and monitoring shipments to ensure smooth delivery
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English