Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our Company and colleagues around you? If yes, then we’d like to hear from you! We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments able to redefine the experience of our brands through digital.
Your job as a Digital Executive is to make stuff happen. For this, you should have previous experience in defining, planning and implementing digital projects and you also have some account management, QA, UX, SEO, analytics, strategy, design and development knowledge.
• Coordinate the planning, development and implementation of Direct Marketing and Digital Projects;
• Establish constructive relationship and productive cooperation with all external parties (Advertising, Direct Marketing and Interactive agencies) ensuring high quality services;
• Always be up to date to the latest developments in Digital communication and actively pursue new and innovative tools and ways to increase the efficiency and relevance of all digital activities deployed.
• Integrity and trust;
• Think outside the box;
• Passion to develop brands using memorable experiences;
• Very good understanding of brand and digital tools;
• Team player;
• Ability to bring together, coordinate and build alongside talented people;
Knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the marketing department (digital team), ideally within the FMGC, technologic industry or advertising agency;
• Digital environment – advance knowledge;
• Experience in budget management;
• Experience with project management software and apps, like MS Project, Basecamp, Jira etc.;
• Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS;
• UX and/or web design knowledge;
• Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics;
• Strong organization and time management skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Very good command of the English language (writing and speaking);
• Microsoft Office, particularly Power Point and Excel;
• Presentation skills.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see and www.pmi.com