We are looking for courageous and determined professionals to develop a challenging and rewarding career in a truly international business environment. As Internal Controls Analyst, you will work with various functions across the Company to establish an effective and practical processes and governance framework that will further support the Company’s business objectives. You will be expected to tap into your experience, analytical skills and internal controls / audit knowledge to propose practical and actionable recommendations, not only to address immediate issues but improve controls in the long term.
• Perform comprehensive risk assessments for the business processes, and provide controls advisory
• Assess and test design and operating effectiveness of financial, operational and compliance controls.
• Perform reviews to determine compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Design, implement, document and test controls under the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program.
• Effectively communicate risks and recommendations / action plans to senior management.
• Build professional and effective working relationships with business process owners and management.
• Promote best practices in the areas of business.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in risk assessment focusing on financial and operational processes
• Prior experience acquired in an international external audit firm or large multinational company
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business or related degrees
• Accounting or Finance Certifications preferred (CA/CPA/CMA/CIA)
• IT audit experience is a plus
• Hands-on knowledge / experience of SAP is ideal
• Fluent in both English and Korean
• Enthusiastic and ambitious self-starter with a strong drive for results.
• Team-player with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
• Integrity, honesty and trust.
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application
BENEFITS & TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Contract Type : Permanent
• Compensation & Benefits : Competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card, Flexible working hour (half-day Fridays)
• Work location : Philip Morris Korea, 10, Gukjegeumyung-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea / Philip Morris Korea, 67, Sanmakgongdannam 12-gil, Yangsan-si, Gyeongsangnam-do