Intern for IM&S (Indirect Materials & Services) Procurement
In Philip Morris we are seeking for an intern for IM&S (Indirect Materials & Services) Global Procurement at Governance & Planning Department.
Governance & Planning Dept. is in charge to deploy, align and monitor execution of Indirect Materials and Services (IMS) strategy in all Procurement local functions based on:
- Develop & Deploy Planning Processes and Tools to support IMS objectives to increase contribution & focus on Capabilities
- Organizational capabilities: Organizational Development, Strengthen competencies & upgrade skills
- Effectiveness & Efficiency: Implement best-in-class performance management
Mission of the job:
Under the supervision of the Global Governance & Planning Manager will provide support on Communication and coordination within Procurement IM&S community.
- Support Global Governance & Planning manager in the evolution of Procurement Transformation developing and implementing standard processes and practices, common performance assessment and methodologies.
- Support Planning Manager to elaborate and drive the planning activities throughout the financial year and apply them within IMS to ensure process adherence leading to more robust IMS plan.
- International Corporate environment reporting to PMI Headquarter in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Financial compensation during the internship
- Internship opportunity of at least 6 months
- Degree in Business Administration/Engineering
- Procurement knowledge is a plus (i.e Master in Procurement, Degree from Procurement Institution or similar)
- Fluent in English required (both written and spoken)
- Proficient in Microsoft suit
- Good Communicational skills
- EU Residence
What we offer:
- You will join a global market leader with opportunities for learning. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. You will work in a dynamic, professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world, expanding your horizons in a truly international environment.
Who we are
• Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.