We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company. You can be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to a bold new vision.
We are looking to recruit a Manager Emailing Campaigns Manager to join the Reduced Risk Commercialization Team for PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT SA, in Lausanne Switzerland.
We are at the forefront of a revolution in the Tobacco industry, IQOS and our Reduced Risk Products change everything. E-commerce (online sales) plays an important role in the commercialization of our RRPs as in many RRP launch markets, we sell IQOS device and tobacco sticks online. Expansion of our product portfolio and device customization options will further increase the importance of e-commerce channel and this role represents an entrepreneurial opportunity to define the business strategies to globally grow the channel in a profitable manner.
The Manager Emailing Campaigns Manager will report to our E-commerce Manager. This role will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, execution, and analysis of all campaigns for our IQOS e-commerce platform.
If you think you will fit this, you will :
• Manage the IQOS emailing campaigns, including acquisition, conversion, development to drive customer retention, as well as new buyer acquisition.
• Analyze current emailing campaigns and make recommendations for improvements.
• Manage triggered email marketing campaigns cycle to maximize sales.
• Work with rest of the e-commerce and digital team to carry out segmentation and implement remarketing strategies.
• A/B Test on various campaigns to establish the most effective.
• MVT Test on email campaigns.
• Track and report on campaigns.
• Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practice internal and external.
• Work closely with Digital team to develop and improve emailing capabilities from technologies point of view.
• You have significant experience of growth marketing preferably focused on email marketing and/or lead generation.
• High-level of understanding of the marketing technologies, including marketing automation, email service providers, CRM etc.
• Marketing automation experience with one of leading platforms
• Experience with a large Email Service Provider is a plus
• Entrepreneurship, creative thinking and strong communication skills
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and Omniscience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer