Are you inquisitive and challenge-driven? Do you believe that you can make a difference in our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is Yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate should have self-drive, listening skills, costumer focus, analytical mindset and an organized and systematic approach to challenges.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Working in the Customer Relations department, this person will be responsible for supporting the deployment of CRM strategy, maximizing database quality and engagement through all the phases of the customer journey.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Map customers’ roles and needs through journey and support the definition of content/activation plans for each customer cluster in collaboration with other RRP areas, while coordinating sequence of all 1-to-1 communications for customer experience, brand/portfolio, promotions, and other business areas;
• Ensure and coordinate implementation of automated journeys and campaigns to achieve the goals defined for selected audiences;
• Support customer lifecycle initiatives (virtual coach, sentiment management, end of life, others) by identifying key issues and pain points, and ensure optimal performance across channels;
• Manage the policies of communication centered on the users to ensure the appropriate balance of communication intensity, relevance avoiding overcommunication;
• Manage relationship with CRM support agency to ensure deliverables in appropriate time and cost;
• Elaborate, maintain and enforce the CRM Communications Calendar;
• Monitor KPI's & CRM reports;
• Ensure and coordinate data base management, quality and analytics (with internal and external stakeholders).
YOU WILL HAVE
- Higher education in Business, Economics, Management, Marketing, or similar;
- Previous experience of 2-3 years in similar positions;
- Experience in CRM campaign management, database management and business intelligence;
- Previous experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other Salesforce tools is a plus;
- Language Skills: Fluent Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus;
- Ability to work under targets and with deadline;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary, pension plan, health insurance and other benefits;
- Dynamic setting with team members all over the world;
- Daily contact with innovative technologies, services, and processes;
- Training and development opportunities, designed to help you grow to your fullest potential;
- Excellent working atmosphere in very dynamic and professional teams.
FIND A NEW PATH
What’s in it for you? Make an impact in our company and everyone around you! Create something new…learn and experience a new way of working in our company!
IF YOU DON’T TRY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW – Apply now!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.