PEOPLE & CULTURE - INTERNSHIP
We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
If you are interested in team up in multiple projects inside – People & Culture – have strong relational and communication skills, action oriented, you are who we are looking for!
LEARN THE SKILLS THAT OPEN THE DOORS TO ANY CAREER YOU WANT
• Work on diverse, real life situations in the People & Culture Department;
• Implement actions of employee engagement;
• Develop HR internal communication;
• Support organizational effectiveness projects;
• Master new skills, gain new knowledge and new perspectives;
• Share your insights and contribute to your team;
• Meet Tabaqueira and Philip Morris International leaders and professionals in a multicultural environment.
• A 12 months paid internship;
• International and fast-paced work environment;
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company.
• Psychology, HR, Communication, Management or other related degrees;
• Advanced level of English;
• Strong motivation for development and learning;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and problem solving attitude.
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL!
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application!