📌 Key cities: Žilina, Lučenec, Poprad, Prešov, Košice
Direct Retail channel’s mission is to deliver a product experience in a transformative, delightful, trust-earning and human way in retail formats under full PMI supervision. The customer journey covers all stages, from the product discovery phase, through consumer’s need identification & purchasing decision to the retention stage. The role of the Direct Retail team is to identify right locations for targeting our consumers in an appropriate & attractive way, to implement global & local visual merchandising principles, to ensure premium quality of services, to leverage on the global activation toolbox in combination with local development and to drive operational efficiency. Various brand retail initiatives & tools are identified and implemented in order to create game-changing experiences, to enhance understanding & credibility via transparency, to build personal connections with our consumers and to go beyond satisfaction with provided superior services.
To strengthen our Direct Retail team, we are currently looking for Direct Retail Regional Manager East.
🚩 Main responsibilities
– Drive regional team performance and take responsibility of the performance responsibility for regional direct retail units.
– Evaluate regional performance using key metrics and address issues to improve the results,
– Maximize sales and profitability on the level of regions,
– Initiate and coordinate staffing with 3rd party operator and experience team,
– Organize regular staff team meetings to share communication cycle initiatives, feedbacks & performance discussions,
– Manage, supervise and develop the regional team of direct retail store managers & supervisors,
– Perform systematic audits on direct retail POS (Point of Sales),
– Ensure the look & feel of direct retail units is in accordance with given strategy,
– Closely work with the 3rd party operator and brand retail experience department,
– Constantly monitor traffic in Direct Retail locations & develop tools to increase visit rate while keeping high level of services & premium brand presence,
– Monitor & forecast sales volume for all Direct Retail channel based on the product portfolio availability & performance.
🔎 What are we looking for?
– University degree in Business/Economics/Marketing
– At least 3 years of experience in trade/brand retail business in FMCG or premium B2C brand companies
– Combination of strategic, analytical and pragmatic thinking, customer focus
– Excellent in leadership and coaching
– Experience in 3rd parties / suppliers management
– Agility and skills to act in ambiguity
– Cross-functional development would be an asset
– Fluent Slovak, advanced English
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. You will work in a dynamic business environment together, will have flexible working hours and will get competitive benefit package.
For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com/careers
💰 Legal minimum gross salary for this position set at 1.947€ / month (the actual salary depends on the seniority level)
🍀 What we offer
– 13th & 14th salary
– Extra days off
– Flexible working time
– Supplementary pension plan (III. pillar)
– Life & accident insurance
– Opportunities for career development & growth
– Work for a multinational company - certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer
❗️ Application deadline: July 20th, 2019