Are you a motivated project leader with strong competence in electronics technologies, solid experience in project management? Are you willing to manage development and industrialization projects in partnership with internal and external experts?
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We’re currently looking for:
Project Manager Electronic Device
A passionate individual with:
• A degree in Software or Electronic engineering (University, HES / ETS or equivalent)
• Large experience in managing projects of consumer electronics product development, in large volume manufacturing products and cross-functional environment.
• Strong experience in project management, at ease with risk management, able to manage project teams in challenging projects within short timeline, can manage external partners and interact with stakeholders.
• Strong problem solving, solid communication and interpersonal abilities as well as proven leadership and organizational savvy
• Good command of English both written and spoken
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Product & Process Development Department, within the Device system team in Philip Morris Products S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As a Project Manager for the RRP Device Development team, you will be responsible for the management of embedded software and electronic roadmaps.
Your specific responsibilities will be to:
• Apply project management skills to embedded software and electronic development projects
• Ensure alignment across the different functions (internal & external) of the project team
• Lead complex projects from concept to commercial production, including risks management and mitigation plans
• Manage changes in project scope and pro-actively support, analyze and communicate their potential impacts (cost, time, sourcing)
• Share project progress, report status and outcomes to senior management
Why work for us?
1) We are international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2) We are flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program;
3) We are a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
And rest assured, as the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees!
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.