Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Digital Workplace Solution Architect in Cracow to join our GTS Digital Workplace (DW) team. As such you will be driving, coordinating and supporting the deployment of collaboration solutions to shape and influence modern way of working.
We are looking for an experienced O365 Architect with deep technical and business understanding of collaboration and productivity tools
We are looking for a Candidate with:
• A Bachelor’s degree and several years of hands-on work experience in Microsoft 365.
• Thorough understanding of O365 collaboration workloads (SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps, Flow, etc.) and technologies (incl. Azure AD, Windows, Networking).
• Some background from both application development and infrastructure management.
• Good knowledge of PowerShell (modules required for M365 management).
• Experience with architecting enterprise collaboration solutions.
• Excellent project management (both classical and agile).
• Experience in large multinational environment
• Experience with consultancy and vendor management.
• Good communicator and negotiator with a strong customer focus.
• Good team player who can work independently.
• Curious and able to learn on the fly.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
• Design, implement and oversee the support of modern collaboration solutions, in line with PMI strategy
• Participate in the planning and design of enterprise collaboration strategy, roadmap, architecture and processes.
• Design and architect modern collaboration solutions leveraging the top-class technologies.
• Plan and coordinate the deployment & adoption with technical & business teams.
• Oversee the migration of content/apps and retirement of legacy technologies as per the roadmap.
• Support PoCs, prototype, identify improvements.
• Coordinate with stakeholders and technical groups.
• Develop and maintain policies, procedures and system configuration.
• Perform technical research and analyze results to recommend various technical approaches for solving problems.
• Work with other engineering teams on global projects and interact with product managers.
• Provide 3rd level technical support.
• competitive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• Christmas bonus
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.