Welcome to Philip Morris International (PMI). Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading tobacco company. We are building the future of smoke-free products, which are a much better alternative to cigarettes. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
A goal without a plan is just a wish. Would you like to take the lead in the planning of our Marketing & Sales activities? Do you have the skills to plan within a cross-functional and active setting? Do you dare to challenge and take the lead? Then you may have what it takes to be the Commercial Planning Manager (Netherlands) that we are looking for.
Within the commercial reporting department, you will be in charge of enabling commercial projects and activities taking place in the region. You will also ensure that there is consistent follow up & monitoring of the ongoing activities alongside the reporting department.
Enable project management
• Lead the establishment and application of project management methodologies, techniques and processes across commercial teams in line with PMO developments.
• Coordination with PMO of the different commercial projects through different project stages.
• Facilitate project managers throughout their journey.
• Deliver frequent status/KPI updates, risk analyses and mitigation tactics, resource allocation.
• Provide an integrative view and analysis of the various project aspects to enable better decision-making by stakeholders.
• Facilitate learning and knowledge sharing within the department.
• Plan, organize & lead bi-weekly Commercial Deployment meetings.
• Enable commercial/brand projects and initiatives from development to readiness for execution in the markets while ensuring smooth & high quality project implementation.
• Workload calculations to enable stakeholders to plan and decide accordingly
• Closely collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure constant alignment on progress of plans.
• Act as single point of contact for all communication towards the front-office.
• Monitor & control deployment activities in the Dutch market to capture learnings’ to improve.
As there is a high emphasis on managing cross-department project teams almost only consisting of indirect reports, we are looking for someone with the following set of REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
• More than 4 years of experience in a Commercial/Brand function within the Netherlands and/or in a Project Management position.
• Strong Interpersonal & Emotional Intelligence skills to be able to work successfully with a wide variety of people.
• Being organized is second nature to you
• Able to work independently without losing focus on collaboration with the team & different stakeholders.
• Ability to translate strategic understanding into tangible output with a hands-on attitude and strong achievement orientation.
• Knowledge of various Project Management Methodologies is a plus.
• English & Dutch fluency is necessary.
Do you think you are the person to take on this challenge? Do not hesitate and upload your resume on the link down here, to get in touch with us. We aim to close the subscriptions on the 5th of July.