YOU are a well-organized and planned individual, curious and eager to learn, with good communication skills and customer-oriented.
YOU are analytical and a solution-oriented.
YOU have a University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Advertising and Public Relations.
YOU are fluent in Spanish and English
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join our Consumer Relations team based in Tenerife.
• Work in an international atmosphere interacting with different colleagues and other markets.
• Work as a team achieving communication between different teams and even third parties (agencies)
• Conduct analysis and interpretation of relevant data
• Show proactivity to execute the different actions developed by the RRP team to which it will report
• Work with relevant computer programs (Excel, Powerpoint) to prepare reports and internal presentations
• Detect consumer preferences, understanding the flow in the different points of sale of the HORECA channel
• Provide quick solutions to possible incidents and create value in your area
WHAT WE OFFER
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible.
Our products are sold in over 180 markets, and in many they hold the number-one or number-two position by market share. Six of the top 15 international cigarette brands in the world are ours. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com