You may have heard of Philip Morris International (PMI), the world’s leading Tobacco Company and the maker of Marlboro – the undisputed number one cigarette brand in the world.
But PMI is about more than cigarettes. We’ve made a significant business decision to go “smoke-free” and work towards a world where non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products may one day replace cigarettes.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? We’re now laying the foundation to make our smoke-free vision a reality and we’re looking to recruit a Head of Operations Customer Service. You will be employed in Seoul under Philip Morris Korea Inc. PM Korea is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, Inc.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
1. OPERATIONS ACTIVITIES: Act as Operations single point of contact for markets, ensuring all Operations organization is aligned and mobilized to address markets’ needs
2. S&OP CYCLE: Together with Commercial, Finance and SC Regional functions, lead the S&OP processes execution for all product categories/ markets and own the KPI performance management (such as service level NPS, OOS, Order Lead Time, Inventory levels, LOGD, productivities). Collect market intelligence for input into the demand planning process to deliver the best forecasts, taking into accounts commercial, financial and regulatory activities. Ensure effective coordination of Product changes and NPLs with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth project execution and minimum related LOGD's
3. LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION: Act as one stop shop for all Distribution related topics and design, build and maintain or evolve the local 360 Distribution strategy to improve the end to end supply chain and eventually serve the best our LAS/LAU consumers – Be responsible for designing and delivering all flows (forward and reverse) for all product categories as well as all geographies under his responsibility. Manage Distribution Costs and Cash conversion cycle – manage relationships with existing and future Logistic Service Providers and contractual terms
4. LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION: Ensure distribution delivery is executed optimally and with higher quality, in a timely manner by
o Driving demand sensing base line forecast
o Ensuring availability of goods in the right quantity and on time to maximize service and reduce inventories and LOGD
o Participating with commercial/customer care/etc… teams in the new commercial projects and anticipating in advance all future business needs
o Mastering the use of existing and future tools and technologies
o Manage Local SC risks with proper crisis management procedures as well as existing Business Continuity Plans
5. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT: Manage optimal inventory planning to meet markets demand at a reduced cost for all product categories (Working Capital, Loss On Goods Destroyed, Exceeds & Obsolescence). Additionally, align the stock levels to comply with local strategies such as forestalling and prices changes
6. ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT: Manage, staff and develop a motivated, skilled, and optimally resourced team to ensure that performance levels and professional development will achieve or exceed business objectives. Maximize the organizational and individual performance in attainment of business objectives, manage, coach, develop and motivate staff as a key to reaching excellence. Reinforce and adapt a process-oriented structure with a continuous optimization of utilization of manpower and equipment.
What we are looking for, is a person with 15+ years of experience with extensive experience in supply chain management.
• Build relationships; effectively promote ideas and influence through strong collaboration
• Provide thought leadership, methodology and tools to positively influence strategic direction
• Ability to work productively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Ability to balance big picture, strategic thinking with tactical implementation, offering pragmatic solutions
• Strong project management
• Established ability to provide guidance and influence at a senior level in the organization
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Mar 31, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 47 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.