Over the past three years, Philip Morris International (PMI) has made a dramatic pivot away from the marketing and sales of combustible cigarettes, and moved towards its Reduced-Risk Product (RRP) portfolio, focusing on its flagship product, IQOS. This launch of this product is PMI’s step forward to creating a smoke-free future for legal age consumers who continue to enjoy tobacco, but are seeking smoke-free alternatives. All of this has been accompanied by an organization-wide transformation in ways of working, culture, and strategy, with emphasis on digital, consumer and collaborator strategies.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2019? Then apply now! We are looking for you!
Intern Communication & People Engagement
You should have the following skills/experience:
• Currently studying for his/her Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communication or related field
• Good communication, editorial and presentations skills
• Fluent in French and in English with strong writing skills
• Microsoft, Web and Social Media proficient user
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere a plus)
• Organized, autonomous, creative, goal and result oriented and quick learner
• Available in a short period of time and able to provide student status proof
You will join a team in the People & Culture department responsible for internal People Engagement & Communication in the Science and Innovation field and work in close collaboration with our main stakeholders.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Management of the common mailbox
• Follow up and presentation of the analytics (publication impact) for our different communication/engagement channels
• Prepare communication materials (scripts, presentations, videos, intranet and internal social media content) in an accurate and creative manner
• Organize and publish content in the appropriate communication channels (intranet, email, posters, internal social media etc….)
• Maintain a communication planning calendar that combines all internal communication campaigns and actions
• Establish, structure and maintain means to store communication materials and maintain distribution lists for Science & Innovation (S&I) - wide communication in a ready-to-use format
• Support the organization and coordination of events for the S&I organization
• Act as a communication interface within various S&I teams and Business Partners
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.