Are you inquisitive, creative, resilient, and communicative and results driven? Do you want to make a difference in our company and help us build something new? Do you like and have the skills to work in multifunctional environment, autonomously? Would you like to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Sales Strategy & Commercial Planning Manager based in Bogota, you will develop short and long term business plans and strategies for sales, distribution and planning, according to the business and consumer needs that will contribute to achieve the commercial goals and incremental business growth.
You are going to lead and devise sales & distribution strategy and corresponding annual plans to achieve or exceed annual and long-term market share and sales targets in accordance with local and regional guidelines. Ensure that strategies and objectives are relevant to the local market and trade conditions.
• Direct the work on continuous improvement of existing distribution models, provide effective and tactical solutions and guarantee the support of the distribution team in the development and deployment of distribution projects for reduce risk products (RRPs) and combustibles categories (CC).
• Guarantee the model's effectiveness in line with the market needs, conditions and peculiarities, taking into account overall business objectives for the long-term plans and thus, meeting sales volumes and financial targets.
• Lead and respond for the distribution of portfolio in the different channels. Lead regional sales support for the accomplishment of commercial results, through effective negotiations with third parties generating model efficiencies by sharing operation cost with them.
• Direct and guide the demand planning process for RRP's (heets, devices, accessories) and CC in alignment to the commercial and regional plans, guarantee the opportunity and quality of the sales, distribution, and competitor information for all the commercial areas, to ensure continuous and timely flow of updated market information and business intelligence for operational and strategic decision-making.
• Own the sales budget controlling process supporting the function in order to guarantee the correct allocation of the resources and providing information that allows commercial decision-making process
• Contribute to the elaboration of the sales long range plan to provide an adequate framework for long-term growth in the area.
• Guarantee the correct and effective administration of the commercial operator contract for RRPs and CC, supporting regional sales teams in the definition and deployment of sales strategies to get the commercial results
• Lead all the activities related to sales services process aligning back office and field necessities to guarantee the business objectives, optimizing the process flow from customer creation, orders taking to customers until the physical delivery of the product to each customer
Requirements for the role:
• A College or University degree in Business Administration, industrial engineer or similar
• Experience between 7-10 years in similar jobs with mainly background of sales and / or trade, working with commercial teams and seniors partners in FMCG or retail companies.
• High desire experience with secondary distribution as well
• Fluent English (both spoken and written) is mandatory
• Strong business-oriented and good communications skills with all employees
• Ability to actively network and establish effective working relationships;
• Have experienced companies in a changing, restructuring moment, working with a matrix organization structure.
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values