Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Knowledge Management Manager. This is a strategic role within the Sales team in Mexico. The purpose of the job is to identify, extract & organize the relevant & key information from the different commercial sub-functions to design the proper content in order to guarantee consumer centric knowledge & capabilities all across the commercial organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Identify the need: According to Commercial Strategy, define the technical knowledge & soft skills the different audiences need in order to perform well. Build the learning journey for each of the audiences.
• Build the content: Extract & consolidate all the needed information for each audience, and together with the RRPs / CCs local subject matter experts (considering Global Guidelines as an umbrella concept), build the full content story to be deployed.
• Become Global: Deeply understand, adapt & deploy the RRPs Knowledge Management Global Playbook & CCs Global Guidelines, while considering local regulations & local requirements.
• Embrace Local Knowledge: Design, together with all subject matter experts, the Knowledge Management strategy adapted to local culture providing a remarkable experience in every interaction with our brand/offer.
• Define the measurement. Identify and validate with the subject matter expert, the proper KPIs that will give us the effectiveness of the deployment of the knowledge.
• Validate content is compliant: If needed, verify with Legal & EA the content is in line with local regulations, local law & PMI principles & practices.
• Stay dynamic: Work together with deployment team to identify relevant, constant category opportunities & incidences in the content of the knowledge during customer interactions along the journey
Desired functional knowledge and skills:
• Analytical capabilities to be able to extract the relevant information
• Excellent problem-solving abilities that enable the generation of customer satisfaction insights driving changes to our defined content
• Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative continuously demonstrating curiosity
• Connecting the dots as this position should be able to connect the knowledge with the audience
• Dealing with Ambiguity; Business Acumen; Customer Focus; Action Oriented; Self Development