Are YOU motivated by the prospect of working for a company that is producing innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products and support PMI with its ultimate "vision of a smoke-free future" – a goal of replacing cigarettes with less harmful alternatives?
Do YOU look for ways to grow in your job? And do YOU want to build a great career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a Marketing manager.
Are you a creative brand lover and want to be part of building a progressive innovative brand?
We are looking for a passionate marketer. You will help us to create out of the box awareness campaigns & portfolio strategy of our products. You will be developing disruptive brand programs linked to limited editions, new launches and innovations through 360 communication plans in cooperation with PR, Events, Digital and Direct retail channel teams.
This role is designed to lead and deliver clear strategic thinking and excellence in marketing programs and project management in order to create value through the growth of portfolio.
Strong project management skills are crucial for success in this role.
You will be leading a team of 3. You are a strong team player and leader, whom values and encourages the diverse contributions of others, within the immediate team and beyond into country teams, agencies, channel & specialist functions.
• Minimum Bachelor degree required
• 3 - 5 years' experience in the field of FMCG, Customer marketing, Brand marketing, Sales functions
• Advanced English
• Comfortable with working and influencing different cultures and different geographies, very flexible
• Strong commercial acumen and project management skills
• Ability to influence at all levels within our business, especially commercial teams and senior management
• A passionate & dynamic leader with a proven ability to inspire and motivate teams and individuals to deliver excellent results
• Category growth for CZ/SK/HU
• Brand awareness, understanding, credibility
• Portfolio performance
• Market share in CZ/SK/HU
• Rolling forecasts, Budget forecast and planning
• Talent pipeline
What We Offer
You will find that our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation. You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment. You will be part of a professional environment with opportunities for career development locally and internationally. You will have the opportunity to develop along a defined career path with support in your professional development.
You will find we offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working time / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- 5 000 CZK in FlexiPass/year, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution