Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most hardworking, most forward-looking talent in the global job market.
About the Role:
A highly strategic and innovative Strategic Insights and Planning Senior Manager to join our Global People and Culture (HR) Analytics and Insights team. This role will lead the newly created strategic insights and planning team, suiting a person who can bring a wealth of experience in integrating people and organisation analytics and has the ambition to create an innovative people analytics capability, centered on producing insights around our Transformation.
The role will concentrate on working alongside the P&C Analytics Director to translate the strategic business measurement requirements and questions into measurement frameworks and deeper dive research projects. The role will build capability in advanced and organisation analytics, as well as strategic workforce planning, working always under the principle of creating integrated actionable insights that creates impact.
• Generates strategic insights on Transformation Measures – Creating a roadmap for future Transformation measures and metrics to continually measure the success of the Transformation, the impact the Transformation has on business outcomes and the barriers and accelerators. Using employee listening and transactional data. Requires facilitation amongst senior stakeholders, ability to translate strategy to metrics and convert these into the design and optimisation of a practical dashboard. Understanding of advanced statistical analyses to predict and understand drivers. Creating a product backlog and release cycle.
• Create and manage overall strategic Transformation measures governance – Able to coordinate a governance framework and committee that plans the insights cycle and ensures that insights turn to action across employee insights, business intelligence and strategic workforce planning.
• Define measurement framework for employee listening – Work with employee listening team to integrate insights, identify areas to explore in more depth and integrate into the Transformation dashboard. Creates and embeds a framework to drive insight into action, ensuring regions and markets have the capability, accountability and right tools.
• Design strategic workforce planning framework & capability – Understand the business requirements for strategic workforce planning and create an approach that is fully embedded into and adopted by the business, as well as has robust data analytics insights method
• Build and run advanced analytics framework and capability – Create a framework for advanced analytics projects, including prioritisation criteria. Project manage such projects with the sponsor, turning the question into actionable insights that may then then translate into scalable solutions for the organisation.
• Build and run Organisation Analytics framework and capability – Work with the Organisation Analytics Manager to define a service and the necessary capability for Org Analytics. This will include organisation modelling, resource modelling and organisation network analytics.
• Support senior stakeholder management and communication to P&C, SMT and business – Supports on creating and delivering communication on the strategy and future programs to P&C overall, P&C LT and other senior stakeholders across the business to better understand the P&C Analytics strategy and services. Creates a campaign around data driven HR, ensuring the capability uplift of the function and engagement in people analytics and associated tools.
• Business Strategy and Analytics consulting – Able to facilitate workshops and meetings with senior stakeholders to bring common agreement and decisions
• Create service framework – Able to translate demand into the capability and services required in a clear and structured manner
• Program Management – Obsession with achieving business impact through agile program leadership
• Storyteller and confident presenter – Able to write highly impactful presentations and when required present to influence to senior audiences
• Awareness of best practice people analytics – Business Intelligence; Measurement strategy; employee listening; strategic workforce planning; predictive analytics; data cube etc.
• Analytics tools and technology – Continual awareness and ability to utilise latest tools and methods in people analytics, particularly in strategic workforce planning (e.g. Talent Neuron, Monte Carlo modelling techniques) and organisation analytics (e.g. OrgVue)
• Advanced analytics / statistics – Ability to translate business questions into advanced analytics research studies, aiming to create leading and predictive measures
• Dashboard and BI design and build – Practical experience in building dashboards, thinking through principles and UX, data acquisition and integration strategy etc.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
1. We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 70,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.