We are at the forefront of a revolution in the tobacco industry; IQOS and our Reduced Risk Products (RRPs) change everything. Developing customer services and operating direct Business-to-Customer (B2C) channels plays a key role in the commercialization of our RRPs in all our launch markets.
We are passionate to serve all our external and internal customers worldwide, committed to provide them with the best solution for their needs. In order to constantly improve, we are building a strong team of experts to listen and understand what our customers’ need are and to develop the right services along the whole customer journey, adapting them to local requirements, supporting markets with the roll-out and continuously improve them.
We're looking for exceptional candidates to join our Customer Care team as Manager Customer Service Center within Philip Morris International in Sofia, Bulgaria. If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem-solving skills, and an unwavering belief in customer service that fosters exceptional IQOS user experience then you are the ideal candidate for the job.
In this position you will manage customer service center activities in the hub operations of PMI's global partners. You will manage the global partner to the agreed operational contractual metrics and SLA's across all service channels including phone, email, messaging, social and live chat.
You will be responsible for establishing and implementing agreed PMI best practice operational processes across all markets served to ensure a consistent approach. This will include (but not exclusively) quality, performance management, escalation procedures and continuous operational improvements to drive overall performance. You will be the operational interface for local affiliates and responsible for establishing and maintaining a governance and meeting structure to review performance and delivery from the global partner
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage global partners' contractual operational KPIs and SLA's for all required markets.
• Act as point of escalation for PMI markets to the Manager B2C Operations for operational issues and for any deviation from key operational deliverables
• Organize reporting mechanisms and execution of daily, weekly, quarterly / monthly business reviews with relevant stakeholders from global partner and PMI
• Implement performance and continuous improvement plans to enhance operational optimization
• Ensure that processes implemented are consistent (excepting legal and cultural requirements ) across all affiliates served out of the global partners site and are consistent with agreed PMI best practice
• Accountable for working with global partner to devise and implement initiatives into the operation to generate customer insights
• Accountable for escalation management and responsible for ensuring that all required processes and procedures are in place and compliant - This includes all data security measures such as PCI and GDPR regulations
• Responsible in ensuring that planning and forecasting methodology is adhered to by global partner
• Responsible in making sure that knowledge management processes are embedded in the operation and that the CRM tools are supporting the operational team as 'enablers' in delivering best practice
• Monitor and highlight operational opportunities for service innovation (e.g. new channels/Automation)
• Evaluate and translate into developments as appropriate and to deploy to markets
• Significant travel to Athens, Greece in the first 6 months
• Experience in direct management of B2C operations, either in-house or outsourced, including vendor management
• Contact Center Management, with specific focus on both inbound and outbound multi-channel delivery
• Efficiency: Action Oriented, Planning, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, Process Management, Standing Alone
• Entrepreneurial Spirit: Learning on the Fly, Organizational Agility, Drive for results
• Clear and Constructive Communication: Customer Focus, Directing others, Integrity and Trust, Peer Relationships
• Emotional Intelligence: Comfort Around Higher Management, Composure, Interpersonal Savvy, Listening, Motivating Others, Self-Knowledge
• Courage: Managerial Courage
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.