Here at PMI we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Our company is changing. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most hardworking, most forward-looking talent in the global job market.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a strategic Organisation Analytics manager to join our Global People & Culture (P&C, otherwise known as HR) Analytics and Insights team. This role will be part of the newly crafted Strategic Insight and Planning team, suiting a person who can bring a wealth of experience in analytics centered around organisation effectiveness, including: organisation design and structure; strategic workforce planning; organisation network analytics and organisation efficiency / health.
You will concentrate on working alongside the Strategic Insights & Planning Senior Manager to shape and translate organisation analysis requirements into a leading practice and integrated offering / service to the Centres of Expertise (CoEs) and P&C Leaders across the global footprint. The role will work with an organisational modelling team and will at all times drive the business to articulate and make data based decisions on organisation effectiveness questions and challenges, as well as leading on deeper dive organisation diagnostic and effectiveness projects.
- Defines Organisation Analytics service – defines the demand, capability, service framework, prioritisation criteria and communicates and embeds this with the P&C Organisation Effectiveness CoE and P&C Directors partnering the business.
- Supports Organisation Consulting projects – Working as the authority on organisation diagnosis, working alongside the Organisation Effectiveness CoE on their highest priority and complex operating model and organization design projects. Ensuring that data is at the heart of decision making and bring creative methods and tools to help tackle OE challenges. Facilitating workshops and producing high quality data based insights that integrate data and insights across P&C Analytics, including business intelligence (operational data) and employee listening (experience data).
- Leads the build of Organisation Network Analysis (ONA) method, framework and service – Working on standard passive and active ONA approaches and integrating such approaches into OE methods, upskilling the team on their usage. ONA technology likely to be Microsoft Workplace Analytics.
- Supports Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) – Drives the SWP approach, in particular the methodology to organisation modelling scenarios
- Owner of Organisation Analytics technology – Ensuring that the tools and technology used meet the needs of PMI, are integrated into the business with data governance and access issues resolved
- Organisation Effectiveness, Strategic Operating Model & Organisation Design and Analytics consulting – Able to facilitate workshops and meetings with senior customers to bring common agreement and decisions, putting data at the centre of all decision making
- Organisation tools expertise – Advanced user of OrgVue and good familiarity with ONA approaches and tools e.g. Microsoft Workplace Analytics
- Craft service framework – Able to translate demand into the capability and services required in a clear and structured manner
- Project Management – Obsession with achieving business impact through agile project and team leadership
- Storyteller and confident presenter – Able to write highly impactful presentations and when required present to influence senior audiences
- Awareness of standard methodology in organisation analytics – Latest practice in SWP, ONA, Modelling approaches etc.
- Advanced analytics / statistics – Ability to translate business questions into advanced analytics research studies, seeking to create leading and predictive measures
WHY WORK FOR US?
HERE ARE 3 REASONS TO WORK FOR PMI:
1. We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 70,000 and our employees speak more than 80 languages
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment with team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL: BUILDING A SMOKE-FREE FUTURE
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.