Dashboard & Analysis Lead
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
On this role you will lead People and Culture (P&C) Analytics team efforts on creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of Dashboard tools, as well as related project and senior stakeholder management.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Advanced Power BI / Tableau skills – at least 3 years hands on experience in creating sophisticated dashboards that monitor and predict outcomes
• Dashboard and BI design and build – Practical experience in building dashboards, thinking through principles and UX, data acquisition and integration strategy etc.
• Data blending – Altreyx, if not Power BI prep. A general understanding of good practice in data integration
• Experience on building Business Intelligence tools that can predict and / or model scenarios, through using more advanced statistics and data science methods e.g. python and / or R, as well as statistical tests such as different forms of driver and feature analyses
• Ability to integrate business intelligence tools with a data cube / ocean
• Understanding of how to create business intelligence regimes, thinking through the right channels for data and insights to which audiences
• Intermediate to Advanced quantitative proficiency level, understanding driver and feature analyses, and how to best deploy them within business intelligence dashboards
• Beginner to intermediate understanding of data science languages, such as Python and R, with a passion to learn
• Understanding of GDPR and data privacy issues especially for employee data
• A passion for employee research and people analytics
• Ability to think innovatively and creatively about ambiguous technical and business problems
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Understanding of best practice in business intelligence, thinking through strategically the questions the business require answers to and how to systematically provide the business intelligence required
RISE TO CHALLENGE
As a Dashboard & Analysis Lead you will:
• Leading a team of Analyst to create highly sophisticated Business intelligence tools to provide accurately and timely insights to senior management and for deep-dive ad-hoc analysis
• Program Management of creation, maintenance, governance and continuous improvement of dashboards for Senior Management of the company and P&C Leadership Team
• Driving senior stakeholder management including creating and applying solid change management plans
• Partner with business and department leaders to create highly impactful, user friendly and insightful Business Intelligence tools on critical indicators. Typically through leading small meetings and workshops to translate business questions into KPIs
• Supporting People Analytics Management to better define the service, the governance, the technology architecture, as well as creating strategy and tactical roadmap
• Closely supervising, training and guiding the team on building optimal Dashboard creation and data blending and integration models with Alteryx, PowerBI prep tools.
• Project Management for cross-functional and sophisticated projects; including indirect team, budget, risk management. Using as a default agile development methods to manage a backlog.
• Able to teach users on how to best use Business Intelligence tools and instil a passion in others
• Awareness and proactively manages risks around data governance and privacy through taking all of the necessary mitigation steps
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• company car
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees