Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
Handle HR Analytics data governance efforts in alignment with HR Data Governance team, applying Enterprise data governance practices. Establish the reporting service line, supervising jr. positions and using the data processing techniques to generate scheduled reports.
• We are looking for a candidates who will lead governance on data privacy & GDPR and Program Management on HR analytics technology,
• Previous experience in supporting the creation of data governance model / framework
• Able to communicate articulately and can quickly understand the business justification behind Analytics projects
• Hands on experience in PMO, especially risk management
• Experience with SAP HR or any other HR related programs (Workday, Success Factor etc)
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
Nice to have
• acted as champion of GDPR and data privacy
• Desirable to have an understanding of data security and internal auditing practices
• Familiar design thinking and process simplification
• Data lake experience
RISE TO CHALLENGE As a HR Analytics Data & Technology Governance Lead
• Working with HR Data Governance team and Enterprise Data & Analytics, to drive the data excellence and the protection of sensitive data in the People Analytics related areas.
• Manage People Analytics tools both basis, planned changes and also new initiatives (e.g. SAP Business Warehouse; Qualtrics; Tableau Server; PowerBI; Data Cube) on project management, data governance and documentation perspective.
• Ensures that for every tool and technology the HR Analytics team uses, it has been tested, reviewed and audited for data governance compliance and security,
• Ensures that every metric and element of data has been documented
GDPR, Data Privacy and Ethics
• ensuring global and local data protection regulation compliance in People Analytics initiatives.
• Creates HR Analytics Data governance framework,
• Support on ad-hoc advice to the HR Analytics team on GDPR and data privacy issues. Facilitates the GDPR process that is required for new projects or changes to current projects, working with the project owner.
PMO Support for HR Analytics
Creates a PMO framework for HR Analytics projects and ensures that each capability area has clear accountability and is able to manage and report out systematically. This includes both agile and waterfall methods.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.