P&C Analytics Data & Technology Governance Lead
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
Manage P&C Analytics data governance efforts in alignment with P&C Data Governance team, applying Enterprise data governance practices. Establish the reporting service line, supervising jr. positions and leveraging the data processing techniques to generate scheduled reports.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Previous experience in supporting the creation of data governance model / framework
• Has a base level understanding of data privacy and confidentiality, especially around employee data, and an interest to build their knowledge and the knowledge of others in the area
• Able to communicate articulately and can quickly understand the business justification behind Analytics projects
• Grounding in project management and especially risk management
• Experience with SAP HR or similar data models
• Expertise on reporting as a service and data processing models
• Familiar design thinking and process simplification
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Desirable to have a understanding of data security and internal auditing practices
RISE TO CHALLENGE As a P&C Analytics Data & Technology Governance Lead
• Working with P&C Data Governance team and Enterprise Data & Analytics (EAD), to drive the data excellence and the protection of sensitive data in the People Analytics related areas.
• Manage People Analytics tools both asis, planned changes and also new initiatives (e.g. SAP Business Warehouse; Qualtrics; Tableau Server; PowerBI; Data Cube) on project management, data governance and documentation perspective.
• Drive data excellence around reporting and analytics in CoEs and P&C Ops parties to ensure data governance and data quality standards are met.
• Ensures that for every tool and technology the P&C Analytics team uses, it has been tested, reviewed and audited for data governance compliance and security, highlighting a prioritised backlog of potential risks and working across P&C Analytics, EAD and IS to ensure they are resolved
• Ensures that every metric and element of data has been documented for each business intelligence and employee listening dashboard
• Ensure proper documentation is established in all P&C Analytics initiatives, including creating the metric definition and data sources behind each metric, classification of different types of employee data based on sensitivity according to EAD guidelines.
• Takes accountability for ensuring that the creation and maintenance of the P&C Data Cube product has strong governance and is fully compliant
GDPR, Data Privacy and Ethics
• Champion of data protection efforts in the team, ensuring global and local data protection regulation compliance in People Analytics initiatives.
• Creates P&C Analytics Data governance framework under the sponsorship of the P&C Analytics Director and the guidance of the Business Intelligence Manager. This will show all standard principles, processes and practices that the P&C Analytics team follow in the managing, process and analysis of data
• Working closely with the teammates in the Business Intelligence, Strategic Insights or Employee Listening projects to ensure proper data governance and global and local data protection regulation compliance.
• Support on ad-hoc advice to the P&C Analytics team on GDPR and data privacy issues. Facilitates the DPIA process that is required for new projects or changes to current projects, working with the project owner.
Reporting Service Line
• Supervise a reporting specialist(s), to create Global Functions reporting service line; by providing consultancy to customers and establishing a global automated ecosystem.
• Takes active part to improve data quality and reporting content by reaching additional data sources
• Supervise the design of data processing models to build end to end risk-free reporting
PMO Support for P&C Analytics
Creates a PMO framework for P&C Analytics projects and ensures that each capability area has clear accountability and is able to manage and report out systematically. This includes both agile and waterfall methods. Ensures that there is a consistent and structured documentation
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees