Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Do you have a passion ensuring data can help drive people / workforce decision? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
On this role you we be a critical part of the People and Culture (P&C) Analytics team providing technical expertise across building business intelligence tools, including data lakes, data models and specialized dashboards.
We are looking for a candidate with:
Advanced to expert level in 2 to 3 of the following and willingness to learn all other areas:
• Intermediate to advanced quantitative education, coming from a quantitative academic field e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics. For example, understanding driver and feature analyses, and how to best deploy them within data models or dashboards.
• Building data models for decision making – able to build data models and more leading / predictive KPIs to help predict, forecast and ultimately answer questions; using advanced statistics e.g. correlation, regression, decision tree, simulations, ANOVA etc.
• A passion for employee research and people analytics, preferably with previous experience in creating business intelligence models and tools specific to HR / people metrics. Preference for experience in strategic workforce planning, organization network analysis, talent analytics etc.
• Beginner to intermediate understanding of data science languages, such as Python and R, having applied these languages practically in some models or data visualizations, with a passion to learn new methods and tools
• Supporting the development of and working with data lake – Being part of the data warehouse team and ensuring that it is fully utilized for all business intelligence tools
• Advanced dashboard building skills – at least 2 years hands on experience in creating sophisticated dashboards that monitor and predict outcomes, preferably with PowerBI, but could also be with Tableau. Able to consult with the business to turn business questions / objectives into measures.
• Data blending and integration – Able to utilize ETL’s such as Altreyx, if not Power query. A general understanding of good practice in data integration
• Project Management experience with Agile Methodology
• Influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• Understanding of how to create business intelligence regimes, thinking through the right channels for data and insights to which audiences
• Understanding of GDPR and data privacy issues, preferable with employee data in mind
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture, Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.