HR REPORTING ANALYST
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, si, sim, ja, or ano, then we’d like to hear from you.
The HR Reporting Specialist provides technical/analytical skills to support a variety of reporting needs for HR Shared Services in support of direct HR needs and managers across the enterprise. This position provides support to create Reporting services via consultancy and automation
We are looking for a candidate with:
• At least 2 years’ experience with HR data maintenance and reporting
• Solid analytical skills with application to effective problem solving
• Familiar with data processing tools (preferably Alteryx or PowerBI)/ VBA etc.
• Basic consulting skills
• Design thinking, with continuous improvement mind-set
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Ability to present data in a logical and visual format
• Ability to work independently, as well as, collaborating and delegating with small and large teams
• Strong attention to detail
RISE TO CHALLENGE As a HR Reporting Analyst you will:
• Building automated reporting services via using data processing and automation tools to provide timely and accurate service to the customers
• Provide consultancy to the requestors and guiding them towards the correct solution
• Responsible of ensuring the reporting is aligned with GDPR requirements and review is done before sharing the data
• Support BI Dashboard team to feed data for dashboards and ad-hoc analyses.
• Create simple analysis (i.e. pivot tables, charts) for regular services
• Link with other P&C Ops teams to gather data to be used in reporting services and dashboards.
• Support team leader on projects related to Information System improvement
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees