Business Intelligence & Analytics Specialist - CZ market (internship, part-time)
We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We will be far more than the leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
About your job here
Are you ready to kick start-you career and be part of a start up in a global company? You’d better be. We have just started and you will be part of building something new. Our main goal as a function is to drive the common understanding of business performance of the Czech market as well as to provide Sales, Marketing & Strategic Planning functions with actionable insights and recommendations
This means, during this part-time internship, you will be in charge of supporting the following tasks and projects:
• You gather, combine and consolidate data from different sources to come to actionable insights
• You analyze CZ commercial activities and draw conclusions to improve future ways of working
• You are responsible for new and recurring reporting needs
• You take active part in the implementation of the department’s new BI vision
About your profile
• University student
• Fluent in Czech / Slovak language, advanced English
• Analytic skills and an exceptional drive to resolve issues
• Good MS Excel knowledge
• Knowledge of PowerPivot, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI – that´s a big advantage!
What we offer
You will join a company that invests in you. As an Intern you will be able to learn to work with Tableau data visualization software, Google analytics, SQL and macros in Excel. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges.
- You will get paid internship for 20 hours/week in the international company with the possibility to continue as a full-time analyst in the future
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Excellent location (line B – Karlovo namesti, or 10 minutes line C – I.P.Pavlova) with a great view from the terrace, good coffee in the kitchen and Naplavka behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of places where to spend them nearby
- Fitness center and supermarket in the building
Who we are
Philip Morris International Inc. is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. PMI is building a new portfolio of smoke-free alternatives that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com