Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to an impactful and dramatic change replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products in order to create a smoke free future.
As part of this transformation, our Global Communications function is growing and adapting to the new opportunities and challenges. We are currently looking to hire a Social Media Content Producer for our new global digital hub in London, UK.
Reporting directly to the Head of Social Media, the Social Media Content Producer is responsible for the development and execution of cross-channel multi-media social content plans. This role requires an excellent understanding of social media platforms and experience managing social marketing campaigns. This position must heavily utilize concept and copywriting skills to collaborate with creative content producers, agencies and markets as well as report on social media efforts.
You should be a digital native with a complete understanding of your target audience, monitoring breaking news, quickly responding to developments, producing social media posts and content that will appeal to key audiences. One of the main objectives is to increase website and social media traffic by reaching a wider audience with engaging material.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin
• Generate shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand mission and our content and links
• Assist the Head of Social Media with ongoing campaigns, analyze data through marketing software and work with colleagues in the Digital team on ensure weekly performance reports
• Listen and engage in relevant social media discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
• Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates, informs and entertains our audience
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social media network presence
• Explore new ways to engage and new social media networks to reach our target audience
• Experience running social listening campaigns
• Excellent knowledge of social media
• Excellent writing and visual skills
• Passion for story-telling
• Passion for making a major change to public health
• Experience working within a large multi-national company, preferably in a regulated sector
• Good contacts within the social media industry, including the key companies
• Video and graphic content creation skills
• An eye for news, and how to news-jack it
• Ability to think laterally, and find solutions in seemingly impossible tasks
• Contacts with social media companies
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
1. We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of March 31, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 7.3 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an equal-opportunity employer.