📌 Bratislava, Slovakia
You will be part of building something new. Our main goal as External Affairs department is to enable smooth business transformation to achieve our goal – smoke free future.
🚩 Main responsibilities
– Administrative support of EA department (preparing contracts, preparation of internal documents and their approval);
– Organization of events for employees and external partners;
– Preparation of presentations, looking up information internally and from public sources;
– Translation of short documents SK/EN;
– Communication with external partners;
– Helping gather insights, analyze & share findings ;
– Working closely with other departments.
🔎 What are we looking for?
– University student of 2nd or 3rd year, ideally student of law, economy, management or business;
– Fluent knowledge of both English & Slovak language is a must (used on daily basis);
– interest in long-term employment;
– Word, excel, power point at user level;
– Willingness to learn new things;
– Active driving license B is an advantage.
Find a new path
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. You will work in a dynamic business environment together, will have flexible working hours and will get competitive benefit package.
For more information about us please visit our website: www.pmi.com/careers
💰 Hourly salary 6 €
🍀 What we offer
– Interesting & challenging environment in a multinational organization, leader in its industry and certified Equal Salary & TopEmployer;
– Broad learning & development opportunities;
– Innovating work environment.
❗️ Application deadline: July 15th