Do you have a passion for technology? Are you innovative and ambitious? Are you a self-motivated opportunity seeker with drive for results and strong appetite to try out new things? This is the right opportunity for you!
Who we are
We’re ranked among the top fast-moving consumer goods companies in terms of our environmental footprint. We are truly international, with a presence in 180+ markets and employing 80+ thousands of people. We embrace diversity and provide equal work and pay opportunities for all our employees. We give our people every chance to develop and grow.
We are seeking a Systems Analyst, responsible for deploying and enhancing digital collaboration and co-creation platforms for our internal employees. This position will also closely cooperate with Digital team that develops platforms bringing the digital experience to our consumers. The job location is Budapest.
Empathize. Challenge. Experiment. Move fast. Learn. These are the winning behaviors you will need for success. In this role you will:
• Provide support to our internal users in Hungary in the area of collaboration & information sharing platforms.
• Identify innovative digital solutions to address specific business opportunities and challenges.
• Participate in deployment projects and drive adoption of the new solutions.
• Foster an effective relationship and communication with internal customers.
• Work closely with other IT teams and external partners within our Czech-Slovak-Hungarian organization and globally.
• Apply relevant principles and practices to ensure security and reliability of the systems and related data assets.
Your key qualifications
We expect you to bring the following qualities, skills and behaviors to our team:
• University degree in Engineering / Economics / Business Administration or equivalent, with field of study or experience in Information Management. This position is suitable for fresh university graduates having the work experience during studies.
• Native Hunagarian, with fluent English (B2+).
• Solid knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office. Experience with MS SharePoint, MS SQL, iOS, Agile and Service Management would be an asset.
• Self-driven interest and curiosity in technology. Quick to see the promise of new technologies and the customer benefit it can provide.
• Positive, self-motivated, customer-centric, solution-oriented, with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
• Ambition to develop new skills and grow personally as well as professionally.
• Geographical mobility.
Benefits we offer
• Competitive compensation package
• Fringe benefits (cafeteria, pension fund)
• Health insurance
• Flexible working hours