Lean Improvement Engineer
PMI is looking for a dynamic, experienced and problem-solving oriented individual to fill our Lean Improvement role.
You´ll be responsible to contribute to overall improvements in line with company objectives and strategy, supporting all Ops areas in the design of an Operational Plan, using Lean Manufacturing principles and tools, benchmarking and creative thinking.
You´ll be responsible to propose improvement plan in terms of areas of focus in our main losses. Plan, lead and monitor all Continuous Improvement activities related to processes and resources within Operations to ensure sustainable improvements.
• A permanent contract and competitive salary plus attractive social benefits;
• Daily contact with innovative technologies, services, and processes;
• Training and development opportunities, designed to help you grow to your fullest potential;
• Excellent working atmosphere in very dynamic and professional teams.
• International and fast-paced work environment.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Lead the implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives in close cooperation with the business owners, according to Operations strategy and goals.
• Ensure the PDCA (Plan, Do, Check Adjust) process. Analyze in a timely manner the potential deviations from the plan, understand root cause and set action plans.
• Prioritize, plan, coordinate and follow up on Continuous Improvement activities.
• Align Continuous improvement activities with Global Initiatives and Operations Strategies.
• Facilitate the access to Lean tools through all organization departments and levels, engaging all operations departments.
• Leads and actively participates in the productivity initiatives process facilitating the generation of new productivity ideas in line with company's goals.
• Promote regular benchmarking with different PMI Affiliates and different businesses always looking for improvement opportunities or productivity ideas.
• University degree in Engineering, Management or other relevant;
• At least 3 years of experience in continuous improvement methodology and with knowledge of main lean tools.
• Advanced Excel Knowledge and comfortable with Ms Office tools;
• Advanced level of English and native level of Portuguese;
• Action Oriented, Problem Solving profile with good analytical skills;
• Excellent communication skills and collaborative/team player attitude;
• Willing to learn and professionally grow while working in a multicultural, dynamic and challenging organization.
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL!
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmiscience.com.
We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application now!