YOU are creative minded, with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content. YOU have extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a highly regulated industry. YOU have a strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies as an asset. You have an understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes, to think strategically and come up with campaigns. You have excellent time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time. You are highly articulate with excellent communications skills.
As a Product Lead, you will assist in the planning and development of marketing strategies aimed at growing our portfolio of reduce risk products. You will help shape marketing programs and communication campaigns that guide adult consumers through all phases of the consumer journey – acquisition, conversion, and retention.
• Ongoing analysis of consumer data and market trends aimed at gathering insights that can optimize marketing programs and communication.
• Coordination and management of marketing program, working in conjunction with multiple departments throughout the organization (Digital & Commercial Deployment, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.)
• Development of post-mortems for marketing campaigns including ROI / KPI reporting and identification of opportunities for improvement.
• Planning and development communication campaigns: targeting, touchpoint/channel identification, frequency and timing of communication, key message identification.
• Responsible for online / offline content creation - predominantly digital (iqos.com, email marketing, SMS, and 3rd party digital media) with some content required for retail/in-store and print. Activities include: copywriting, script development, coordination with internal & external creative agencies, and coordination of production with external suppliers.
• 'Act as a brand expert for the Canadian affiliate, shaping IQOS brand positioning in Canada and translating globally provided brand elements and communication to suit our market needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant Degree in Marketing.
• 5 years previous experience in Marketing, preferably in Digital Marketing, CRM, or Database Marketing.
• Previous experience working in content development is required.
• Experience with copyrighting.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail
• Bilingual: French/English is a strong asset.
• Experience in the vaping industry is a strong asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Sales department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.