Digital Consumer Activation Team
Our mission is to accelerate awareness levels of both our IQOS brand and corporate initiatives, reinforce brand equity, and increase traffic to all PMI touchpoints. We are also focusing on securing our existing LAU base via the deployment of retention programs by leveraging digital channels. Prime objective will be on delivering digital services, assisting markets to build comprehensive plans, and enhancing their execution of the above-mentioned digital capabilities. These digital services include optimization of organic traffic, publishing across all digital channels, community management, digital content versioning and transcreation, executing paid media campaigns, and providing performance dashboards and reporting.
DIGITAL ACTIVATION EXECUTIVE
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Leverage digital channels to acquire new consumers - legal age smokers (brand/product awareness building, lead generation) and to retain the consumers (marketing products, communication with consumers, promotions, building brand image and providing customer care)
• Planning and execution of marketing digital projects and campaigns. Ideation, concept development and digital asset development, deploying them in various digital channels and platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
• Creating and executing SMS and E-mail based marketing campaigns (brief, review and deploy the email campaigns) and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs
• Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources (brief, review and deploy the content)
• Promoting employer’s products and/or services in the digital space
• Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
You should have/be/know:
• University degree (Business / Marketing field)
• Digital marketing experience is an advantage
• Highly up-to-date with advances in web technology and CRM. Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Drupal CMS is an advantage.
• Strong communication skills; fluent Czech or Slovak, fluent English
• Comfortable writing and communicating effectively, copywriting skills is an advantage
• Able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing.
• Project management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care