Manager Internal Controls - Digital (Global)
We're currently looking to hire a Manager Internal Controls Digital for our Corporate Internal Controls Department at Philip Morris International Management SA.
This role aims at providing a risks assurance support to Digital and Commercial functions in their journey of engaging with our end consumers (B2C) and retailers (B2B) via advanced digital solutions. PMI Our Information Services (IS) department is implementing several components which is the cornerstone of the transactions and interactions with our consumers, our field forces and the trade.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Provide advisory to business process / digital product owners and project leaders to establish end-to-end process flow for key business projects, evaluate the key risks, and design smart business and IT controls completed with clear control owners accountabilities and documentation, to effectively mitigate the financial reporting, operations, compliance, and B2B & B2C systems risks
• Follow up on implementation of smart, effective and efficient controls, leveraging as much as possible on the latest available technology, suggest alternative solutions, escalate issues
• Directing specific teams, such as the IS, systems development leaders and Commercial development and deployment departments, in co-developing specific business and application controls so that such controls are well-documented, automated where possible and orchestrated in a scalable/sustainable manner
• Support local deployment teams in implementing process controls, sharing learnings from global projects, providing guidance to obtain an optimal implementation and operation of established controls frameworks
• Foster improvements to and support modification of existing control framework
• Proven experience in designing and implementing risks based controls framework in the B2C/B2B space, Digital Consumer Engagement (DCE) and eCommerce environment
• Experience in implementing controls for processes interacting directly with consumers/customers through different type of media e.g.: web, email, IoT, mobile apps, and through different channels e.g.: retail, eCommerce, F2F, call centers
• Good understanding of cloud-based platforms supporting B2C/B2B, DCE, eCommerce (e.g. Salesforce)
• Knowledge / experience in designing and implementing IT solutions in a controlled manner in an agile methodology environment
• Ability to generate insights through data and articulate them in a compelling manner to drive risk management actions through smart risk taking
• Experience in working in a multidisciplinary, multinational, collaborative and inclusive team environment
• Experience in SOX / ICFR framework and/or ISO based quality management systems and GDPR regulatory framework
What we offer
There are more than 77,000 men and women at PMI, building fulfilling careers. Here are some of the reasons they’ve joined – and stayed with us:
• We’re a global business with huge scope to build a career and broaden your horizons; our people make 1000+ cross-functional moves every year.
• Our people work with ambition, agility and innovative technology, to embrace change and collaborate on challenging projects.
• We’ve been recognized as a Global Top Employer for three years running now and won awards for workplace transparency, and sustainability.
• We have placed inclusion and diversity at the core of our business strategy and in 2019, we became the first international company to be certified globally for equal pay by the independent third party EQUAL-SALARY Foundation.
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.