Work location: Vilnius
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Is the candidate experience of the great importance to you? Do you feel like co-creating and deploying our Employer Branding activities? Are you ready to co-create smoke free future and make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
Philip Morris Baltic is seeking a collaborative professional to join our Cluster (Poland & Baltic Countries) People & Culture team to manage all talent acquisition and employer branding activities for our commercial organizations in the Baltic countries (offices in Vilnius, Klaipeda, Riga and Tallinn).
LEAD THE INDUSTRY CHANGE
As a global tobacco leader, we have taken a decision to disrupt our business and strive to lead the industry transformation towards a smoke-free world with our innovative technology on reduced-risk products incl. IQOS. We have set a new course for the company. We have chosen to do something really big.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A PASSIONATE TEAM PLAYER WHO HAS/IS:
• University Degree in HR, Sociology or relevant fields.
• Significant (5+ years) agency/in-house recruitment experience with examples of delivering early career and senior hire recruitment.
• Strong local market knowledge, specifically around attraction techniques and channels.
• Proven experience of working within a large multinational company with managing various stakeholders.
• Proven commitment to exceptional candidate experience.
• Evidence of direct sourcing expertise including use of various channels and methods such as cutting-edge social media tools.
• Interviewing and assessment expertise.
• Prior expertise in creating, leading and deploying employer branding internal & external activities and campaigns.
• Relevant IT skills incl. Microsoft Office, applicant tracking system (ATS) and web-based search engines.
• Ability and courage to advise internal customers on recruitment-related decisions.
• Curiosity & passion about modern talent acquisition and employer branding trends.
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Lithuanian & English.
• Previous experience in HR general or Learning & Development related jobs will be a plus.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist, you will:
• Manage recruitment processes providing sourcing, assessment and market expertise to the hiring managers while achieving recruitment target metrics such as Time to Fill/Hire, Cost per Hire, Candidate & Hiring Manager Satisfaction Survey (NPS) and system data accuracy.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders including hiring managers, People & Culture Managers (HR Business Partners) and TA Operations in order to deliver on the best-in-class candidate & employee experience ensuring process efficiencies.
• Support building up recruitment culture by experimenting with new tools, methods and approaches on sourcing and assessment.
• Co-create and independently deploy employer branding strategy for Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia through integrated and creative EVP launching and recruitment marketing activities in offline and online in order to identify and engage with high caliber candidates internally and externally.
• Develop and deliver competency based interview trainings.
• Be part of Talent Acquisition and People & Culture cluster and regional community and travel approx. 15-20% of your time.
• Unique opportunity to join an industry leader in the business transformation and to co-create a smoke-free future
• Independence in acting and proposing solutions
• Possibility to shape and directly impact the recruitment processes and employer branding activities in 3 markets
• Flexibility in planning activities for accomplishing jointly approved goals
• Enriching experiences within truly international PMI community and Cluster People & Culture team
• Above-the-market competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits
• Flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
• Centrally located Vilnius office with exceptional colleagues
Apply in English at http//www.pmicareers.com/ until 12 of July, 2019.
Note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.