Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
INTERNSHIP IN MANUFACTURING QUALITY
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As Internship in Manufacturing Quality, you will ensure timely support to manufacturing team during production. Ensure all relevant standard are respected along Manufacturing process. Ensure all intermediates and finished products used for the manufacture of the product are appropriately sampled and monitored. Ensure that intermediate and finished product non-conformities are managed and related corrective & preventive actions held.
Place of employment: Crespellano
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length, starting in JULY 2019
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
You will participate in activities as follows:
• Contribute to deployment of building capabilities inside Quality Projects.
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities inside the team
• Perform and manage data and trand analysis for monitoring quality events.
• Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Physical sciences, Biological sciences
or equivalent skills through demonstrated experience
• Passion to work in cross functional project teams
• Analytical skills and interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and drive results.
• Required: Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Fluent English and Italian.
WHO WE ARE
About Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.