Are you passionate about PMI’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in PMI? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
INTERNSHIP IN INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
As internship in Internal Communication, you will support in the implementation of communications plans aligned with PMI’s corporate positioning strategy.
Place of employment: Crespellano
Duration: 6 months internship
• Internship of 6 months length
• International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
• Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
• Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
You will participate in activities as follows:
• Collaborate in the internal communication campaign organization to promote company initiatives in order to share awareness and understanding in Company vision, mission, strategies and values
• Support in the communication plans implementation, visits organization and in the internal events organization aimed to involve colleagues in the company culture
• Contribute in the internal communication materials and procedures creation liaising with internal colleagues to collect relevant information and approvals
• Tools update (Affiliate intranet, communication workspace, internal house organ and internal communication boards), acquiring good PC skills.
• University Degree
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power point and Word).
• Good knowledge of Adobe suite (InDesign, Photo Shop)
• Very good level of English
• Strong motivation for development and learning
• Action oriented
• Ability to work in teams and alone
WHO WE ARE
About Philip Morris International Inc. (“PMI”)
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.co