Here comes an exciting opportunity for an experienced, creative and passionate retail professional.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Philip Morris Management Services Middle East Ltd is looking for a talented Retail Operations Manager to join the team in Dubai. As Retail Operations Manager you’ll be responsible for deployment of end-to-end market retail strategy for Lower Gulf markets.
Specifically, you will:
• Manage all aspects of retail operations covering all brand retail formats at the market level.
• Lead the development of the retail commercial plan and activity plan in order to positively impact on the retail experience, ensuring that the framework and plan are aligned with retail channel leaders.
• Manage the execution of retail commercial activities/projects, and ensure its execution achieves the business KPIs.
• Elevate Customer Satisfaction at retail channel and foster competitive advantages.
• Closely work with market Commercial Team and regional Brand Retail Manager to deploy all relevant toolboxes covering all brand retail activities.
• Build diverse teams of Store Managers and support teams to build genuine relationships with the customer by understanding their needs through empathy and a compassion.
• Track operational KPIs across retail channels.
• Min 5 years of experience in consumer-facing businesses (experiential retail, hospitality, consumer entertainment), including upscale or diverse brand products and services.
• College/university degree.
• Knowledge and understanding of consumer experience, customer journey and service values.
• Experience in retail operation management, budgeting, and planning.
• Past experience in running direct brand retail activities with proven evidence of achievements.
• Experience in building and leading culturally and demographically diverse teams
• Excellent command of English, Arabic is an asset.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and data-driven thinking.
• Ability to work and interact with people at all levels in the organization.
• Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette selling brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you are interested and match our profile, please apply online until July 21st, 2019.