Purpose of the Position:
Philip Morris is leading the transformation of our industry with Reduced Risk Products. The intent is to help every smoker to stop or switch to a less harmful alternative. This is our smoke free future mission. As we transform our industry, so we are transforming our business to be more consumer focused, innovative, forward leaning and agile. IS is a fundamental foundation for our ambitions, as so many consumers and smokers interact with brands and each other through our IS platforms.
In this position you will lead the planning, implementation, delivery and continuous improvements of Loyalty and CRM digital solutions for PMJ. You will manage the team and external partners to deliver against prioritized product backlogs as provided by Digital Product Management team and will need to ensure that managed solutions as well as integration with external systems are implemented with quality and speed.
This role has an opportunity to understand the B2C processes and consumers of Reduced Risk Products and implement hyper-personalized CRM and loyalty solutions with multi-functional team across the organization.
• Lead the team and external partners to develop, implement and manage the CRM / Loyalty digital products, integrations with external systems, and its lifecycle to meet current and future needs of PMJ.
• Work closely with cross functional teams including Digital Product Management in PMJ, and Global for the CRM and loyalty digital product plans and roadmap.
• Lead the communications with different stakeholders, suppliers, PMI, and internal service partners to ensure alignment of solution delivery plans and its implementation.
• Lead the team and external partners to practice new way of working to follow structured methodology and processes in both PMJ and PMI.
• Ensure adherence to all PMI policies and guidelines on security and compliance by implementing system control requirements (i.e. policies, guidelines, SOX, GDPR, cyber-security controls)
• Strong Industry leading platform (i.e. Salesforce) experience is a must
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in relationship management for B2C in high-technology/FMCG companies.
• Project management and Agile development in Commercial / CRM experience
• People management experience
• Strong communication skills in both technical and business language
• Bi-lingual in Japanese / English
• College/University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent