Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• Person with customer focused behavior and good interpersonal skills to build positive relationships and understand customers’ needs.
• Very good analytical and creative problem solving skills with the ability to make independent decisions based on investigation and judgement; as well as capability to determine when to escalate issues.
• Ability to deal with difficult situations in professional manner.
• Positive approach and willingness to learn, along the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• A candidate with fluent English, with strong attention to details and very good knowledge of MS Office tools to be able to manipulate & analyze large amounts of data and present outcomes of analyses.
• 1-2 years of related experience.
You should have solid understanding of Master Data Management and Finance implications. Knowledge and experience of using SAP would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Data Quality Control – Vendor&Customer Team in Krakow, Poland.
As Quality Control Analyst you will:
• Execute regular compliance screening vs blacklists on the entire global database of PMI business partners (vendors, customers).
• Prepare and analyze reports at a global level on the databases of PMI business partners.
• Perform data quality audit; identify areas for improvement of processes and present them to stakeholders.
• Cooperate with business units and other departments to identify, investigate, and correct master data quality issues in an efficient and timely manner.
• Contribute in processes and controls definition for Vendor & Customer Master Data Management in a global perspective in line with company’s policies, fiscal compliance requirements, quality and timing standard; ensure effective communication of any process or data changes.
• Organize a regular knowledge sharing sessions among involved stakeholders to create best-in-class process sharing community.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.
We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs