Intern in Robotics Process Automation
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a student of last years of studies or University graduates up to 6 months after graduation (in Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent)
• ideally, available for at least 30h per week (preferably full-time availability)
• a person with the practical knowledge of VBA (intermediate level)
• candidates with good level of English
• a person hungry to learn more and explore Process Automation and Robotics as IT leading trend.
• a person who is willing to hustle and is able to raise up to a challenge to deal with ambiguity in fast paced international environment.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our Robotics Process Automation team for 6-12 months (based on contract of services) in Krakow, Poland.
It is a great opportunity to join amazing global team of RPA experts, learn from the leaders on the market, and work with best in class software automation technologies.
As an Intern, you will:
• be responsible for day to day robots monitoring, react to problems and resolve them
• support developers in designing, developing, and implementing new processes in Blue Prism or Work Fusion in accordance with internal standards
• have a chance to see various roles during Software bots development cycles both from Process Automation Developers as well as Analyst
• analyze document requirements, exception handling and metrics to facilitate RPA implementation, testing and support
• participate in investigation and solving of issues as required
• participate in ongoing Process Automation and Robotics projects.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.