Philip Morris Polska SA is looking forward to hire detail-oriented Process Engineer to support production of new category of products. This is an exciting, yet challenging opportunity to join fast paced and constantly changing environment, where you can establish and drive the new processes forward
Ensure that processes and machinery standards are sustainable, correctly defined and properly documented.
Ensure that the processes fulfill the requirements, through the development of instructions/procedures and provides adequate action plans, in case the controlled parameters are not within the limits
Analyze and report main losses in process capability
Analyze shortfalls in current practices, methods, process parameters and technical machine/equipment specification attributes and define corrective initiatives.
Support new process definition and machines qualification and validation.
Review and continuously improve the production process.
Provide support to the production team and ensure that the documentation used during the production is managed according to the Quality Standards
• University - Technical Background (Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering)
• 2-3 years in Manufacturing (experience as Lean Improvement Engineer, Process Control Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, QA Engineer) will be an asset
• Good level of Project Management
• Good knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Good knowledge of Lean principles, methodologies and tools
• Excellent level of Problem Solving
• Good English Level
• Very good level of communication and collaboration
• Very good knowledge of MC Office knowledge
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL BY 21.07.2019
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted