Do you have experience in Supply Chain? Do you work well in teams and have the ability to influence other to meet business goals? Can you anticipate issues and risks and react before they happen? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Rise to the Challenge!
As an Executive Sales & Operations Planning, you will support the execution of the overall Market Sales & Operations Planning (“S&OP”) process to ensure alignment across functions and senior market management to deliver short, medium and long term business goals.
You are going to:
• Supports the implementation of a standardized & focused S&OP process for all product categories following the pre-defined drumbeat and the critical metrics such as service level, Net Satisfaction Score, Order Lead Time, Inventory levels, etc...
• Follow up on key open topics and agreed actions from S&OP meetings.
• Responsible to actively contribute to the presentations preparation of S&OP meetings.
• Lead the interaction with the regional and global planning teams for all products to ensure the timely flow of all relevant information and guarantee adequate alignment between operations and the commercial organization.
• Collaborate with the Global Category Team, Synch Hub and Markets to run products lifecycle
• College/University degree
• 2+ Years of experience within Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Electronics or Medical Device industry
• Experience in forecasting, Supply Chain Planning, (S&OP) and data analytics.
• Working knowledge of SAP, Supply Chain Planning Solutions and Forecasting Solutions
• Well-developed communication and analytical skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office products
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Commercial Planning department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
Given the nature of the S&OP process, you will be able to learn and interact with different areas within the organization, widening your career path opportunities.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.