We are looking for a qualified Digital Content Executive to join our digital team.
You will be working closely with the brand team and the other digital channel team. You will be responsible for digital content development for each brand campaign. In addition, you will coordinate with regional and OC teams to see the content is in line with the overall brand and communication strategy.
- To understand the business process of content planning and development.
- To supervise and control the budget allocation process to ensure delivery as per commitments.
- To conduct an integrated brief to external stakeholders and supervise the ideation process to ensure integration among digital channels.
- To ensure all content plan and strategy are executed based on approved documents.
- In charge for the implementation of content plan & strategy from production to deployment in order to be consistent with the brand or campaign brief.
- To provide learnings and actionable insights coming from analytic reports in order to advise the Digital Activation Manager for improvement and refinement and if necessary change action plan.
- To manage all related internal and external stakeholders to execute strategies and conduct regular monitoring of progress and implementation of corrective actions.
- To create and present (if needed) documents for content planning and development to ensure / complete the business process.
Skills & Experiences:
- Overall 3+ years of experience in a creative agency and/or digital agency.
- Prior experience in content production, engaging with different business stakeholders, and influencing people is strongly preferred.
- Some knowledge in analytical tools is preferred.
- Planning and budgeting skills are an asset.
- Possesses a strong consumer centric approach, good interpersonal communication skills, and good project management skills.
- Out of the box individual with passion in creative thinking.
- High proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
- University degree(s) in Communication and/or additional certificates; degrees or experiences in innovative digital areas.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!