You may have heard of Philip Morris International (PMI), the world’s leading Tobacco Company and the maker of Marlboro – the undisputed number one cigarette brand in the world.
But PMI is about more than cigarettes. We’ve made a significant business decision to go “smoke-free” and work towards a world where non-combustible tobacco and nicotine products may one day replace cigarettes.
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? We’re now laying the foundation to make our smoke-free vision a reality and we’re looking to recruit an Electronics & Accessories Qualification Leader. You will be employed in Hong Kong under Philip Morris Asia Limited (PMAL). PMAL operates as a subsidiary of Philip Morris International, Inc.
• Lead Electronics and Accessories Supplier evaluation, qualification and monitoring activities to ensure final product quality in compliance with PMI Standards and Quality Requirements.
• Lead quality audits to substantiate the competence of Electronics and Accessories suppliers meet PMI Quality Requirements
• Participate in Cross-Functional projects aimed to develop new Materials by ensuring all PMI Quality Requirements are defined and fulfilled by the suppliers prior to commercial manufacturing.
• Develop and maintain a solid partnership fostering global continuous improvement initiatives with the suppliers in order to improve quality performance.
• Contribute to establish, review and maintain all suppliers’ quality related documents and records to ensure their integration in Quality Management System.
Essential Skills and competencies:
• University degree in Engineering or equivalent (i.e. Electronics, Material Science etc.),
• Proven experience in quality assurance, product or process engineering in a manufacturing environment within electronics consumer industry.
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor certified. Sound knowledge in ISO 13485 and GMP , (Good Manufacturing Practices) is a plus.
• Proven experience in building relationships and working collaboratively with a variety of individuals within the department, company and external vendors, and customers alike.
• Demonstrated ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented and self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken. Mandarin is a plus.
Why work for us?
1) We are international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2) We are flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible work Arrangement Program;
3) We are a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.