Would you like to take the lead in reporting on our Marketing & Sales activities? Do you have the skills to understand data and to provide strategic insights within an active setting? Do you dare to challenge and take the lead? Then you may have what it takes to be the Commercial Reporting Manager (Benelux) that we are looking for.
Within the Commercial Planning & Reporting department, you will be in charge of providing our field forces with feedback and insights on the many activities that are performed in the marketplace. You will also play a vital role in the structuring and development of various commercial systems in order to retrieve data insights in the most effective ways.
• Lead the development of reporting of sales activities and be an effective bridge to commercial teams to facilitate better decision-making.
• In collaboration with Business Intelligence team, set-up dashboards for the different sales streams to understand performance and to identify potential improvement measures.
• Collaborate with commercial projects leaders, from KPI definition to project evaluation.
• In collaboration with the Ecosystems, Information Services and Business Intelligence teams, bring system and dataset requirements into the development pipeline and ensure continuous validation and optimization of existing data sources.
• Drive the implementation of PowerBI and SalesForce.com into the existing reporting environment.
• Develop and coach a team of three analysts responsible for the Benelux markets.
• Facilitate learning and knowledge sharing within the department.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
• 4+ years of experience in a back-office function.
• Strong Interpersonal & Emotional Intelligence skills to be able to work successfully with a wide variety of people.
• Data driven individual with a strong analytical background.
• Ability to translate figures into concise and relevant takeaways.
• Able to work independently without losing focus on collaboration with the team & different stakeholders.
• English & Dutch or French fluency is necessary.
Do you think you are the person to take on this challenge? Do not hesitate and upload your application trough the apply now button.
Applications for this role will close on the 22th of July.