Are you passionate about listening to employees, applying an advanced approach to analysis and turning their opinions into action? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
We would like to hire an Employee Listening Insights Lead for our London office. Our London office is located just be St Paul's Cathedral in Central London in our newly created Digital Hub.
This is a global role and the Employee Listening Insights Lead will be able to provide insights and reports through technology and deployment such as NLP, sentiment and thematic analysis, driver analysis, factor analysis, sampling techniques, conjoint analysis, web and social media scrapping etc., as well as more traditional qualitative and quantitative research. A person who enjoys handling the execution of employee listening research studies, from understanding the business question insights required, designing the research technique and analyzing the results
Main responsibilities of Employee Listening, Insights & Analysis Lead, include:
- Building end-to-end employee listening measurement strategy and bring sophisticated and robust statistical analysis techniques
- Setting up highly impactful dashboards that are concentrated on the right Key Performance Indicators
- Utilising our new Qualtrics solution for analytics and reporting of insights as a default, being the most advanced user of the insights, analytics and action planning modules, as well as train users on Qualtrics platform
- Creating and communicate employee listening dashboards and make sure that the insights generated are fully integrated and targeted at resolving business challenges and create clear actions to make improvements
- Partnering with senior level customers to understand the insights required and co-produce the insights and actions through facilitating workshops and meetings
- Work with local work councils & local authorities to ensure compliance in data management and analysis against GDPR and other PMI standards
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and experience at a manager / senior manager level in employee engagement research / consumer insights / market research consultancy within an organisation or consulting agency
- A level of data science techniques and / or willingness to learn would be a great asset
- Be a fluent English speaker with strong experience and capability in taking a consultative approach to insights creation through working with senior customers to provide the actionable insights
- Story-telling skills and are able to translate analysis and insights into actionable recommendations, as well as produce and present highly professional reports and automated dashboards to senior leaders at PMI
- The ability to strategically handle research and technology vendors
- Good awareness of the principles of GDPR and other employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of Dec. 31, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 6.6 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 44 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position