We are currently looking for an outstanding individual to join our Quality Department as:
• Actively participate in the local projects and processes performed in Quality department;
• Prepare the samples and the reagents necessary for the execution of the physical and chemical lab analysis;
• Performs and interpret the physical and chemical analyses specific to the analytical laboratory (GC MS, GC FID);
• Actively participate in the laboratory investigations of the non-conform products, by taking the corrective actions and by solving the critical measurement deviations.
• Participate on the qualification of the laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
• Provide technical information and solutions to local management in order to improve the quality of the products.
• University degree in Chemistry / Biochemistry / Pharmacy / Chemical Engineering;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in industrial environments;
• Relevant experience in Quality Control, laboratory analyses (Gas chromatography, spectrophotometry) represents an advantage;
• Strong analytical, conceptual and achievement orientation skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Comfortable working in a cross functional team;
• Good level of MS Office;
• Fluent in English and Romanian;